Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 134 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in first pro start
Denver Broncos quarterback Drew Lock completed 18 of 28 passes for 134 yards, 2 touchdowns and 1 interception in a 23-20 win over the Los Angeles Chargers.
Lock had a mixed day in his first NFL start. His approach was conservative, as his average depth of target was just 6.6 yards and he averaged 7.4 yards per completion. Lock did complete 64.3% of his throws and was not sacked.
He scored 13.4 FanDuel points to rank 19th among quarterbacks in Week 13.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Drew Lock confirmed as Broncos' 2020 starter December 30th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton supplies 41 yards for Denver December 23rd, 2019
- Denver's Noah Fant (shoulder) active for Week 16's matchup against Detroit December 22nd, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 208 yards, 1 interception in loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) returns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019