Carson Wentz throws for 310 yards, 3 touchdowns Sunday in Eagles' loss
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz completed 28 of 46 passes for 310 yards with 3 touchdowns and 1 interception in a 37-31 loss to the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.
Despite a strong day from Wentz, Philadelphia fell thanks in large to a poor defensive performance. He only completed 60.9% of his passes but only had 5 failed completions, so he ranked 12th among quarterbacks in success rate. He also threw for 19 first downs.
Wentz scored 25.4 FanDuel points to rank fourth among quarterbacks in Week 13.
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor (knee) ruled out for Wild Card Weekend January 3rd, 2020