T.J. Hockenson done for Lions in 2019 due to ankle injury
The Detroit Lions placed rookie tight end T.J. Hockenson (ankle) on injured reserve.
Hockenson had been trying to play through the injury for multiple weeks. He failed to clear 56 yards in any game after a record-setting NFL debut. Jesse James and Logan Thomas will share tight end duties for the Lions over the rest of the year.
Hockenson caught 32 passes on 59 targets for 367 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Lions' David Blough struggles in season finale December 30th, 2019
- Lions' Kenny Golladay being evaluated for a concussion against the Packers in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Rapoport: Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) should see full workload in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Lions' Bo Scarbrough (ribs) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) expected back Sunday December 19th, 2019
- Kenny Golladay kept in check during Detroit loss December 16th, 2019