John Ross (clavicle) added to Cincinnati's active roster on Tuesday
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver John Ross (clavicle) was activated off the Injured Reserve List on Tuesday.
Ross will join the Bengals' active roster after missing time with a clavicle injury. According to offensive coordinator Brian Callahan, the Bengals' young receiver will "have a role" and "a spot on the offense moving forward for sure."
Ross' Week 14 projection against the Cleveland Browns includes 3.5 receptions for 46.8 yards on 6.8 targets.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green wants to be with Bengals long-term December 30th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) finally lands on I.R. for Cincinnati December 23rd, 2019
- Tyler Boyd has season-high 128 yards, 2 touchdowns in Bengals' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Cincinnati's Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns in Week 16's loss to Miami December 22nd, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (illness) dealing with stomach bug ahead of Week 16 game against Miami December 22nd, 2019