Falcons' Calvin Ridley (toe) limited on Wednesday
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Calvin Ridley was limited at practice on Wednesday with a toe injury.
Ridley played on Thanksgiving last Thursday, so its a little concerning to see him on the injury report after the extra days of rest. He will likely be fine, but his participation the rest of the week needs to be monitored heading into a Week 14 meeting with a Carolina pass defense rated 6th overall by our power rankings.
Ridley's Week 14 projection includes 5.4 reception, 65.6 yards, .58 touchdowns, and 12.9 FanDuel points. He is priced at $6,900.
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Austin Hooper 'hasn't received offer yet' from Falcons December 30th, 2019
- Matt Ryan throws for 384 yards on Sunday in Falcons' win December 23rd, 2019
- Devonta Freeman has 55 yards, Falcons upset 49ers December 16th, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones hauls in 13 receptions for 134 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Devonta Freeman (knee) returns for Falcons with limited session December 12th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019