Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott suffered a sprained left hand and injured index finger in Thursday's Week 14 loss to the Chicago Bears.
Prescott suffered both injuries during the game, which may have partially contributed to one of his worst performances of the season. He is expected to be fine and active for Week 15's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Prescott has completed 65.5 percent of his passes for 4,122 yards (8.3 per attempt), 24 touchdowns, and 11 interceptions this season. Prescott has also rushed for 223 yards and 3 touchdowns.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Cowboys to hire Mike McCarthy as head coach, per report January 6th, 2020
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott throws for 303 yards, four touchdowns in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Dak Prescott (shoulder) not listed on Cowboys' final Week 17 injury report against Washington December 27th, 2019
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Michael Gallup comes close to century mark in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 265 yards Sunday in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019