Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle) ruled out, Eli Manning officially starting in Week 14
New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones (ankle) will not play in Monday's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Jones is not available after suffering a high-ankle sprain in Week 13. Eli Manning will start against a Philadelphia pass defense rated 19th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Manning's Week 14 projection includes 23.2 completions for 281.2 yards and 1.2 touchdowns.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Daniel Jones throws for 301 yards in Giants' loss in Week 17 December 30th, 2019
- Giants reportedly fire Pat Shurmur after 2 seasons December 30th, 2019
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants, records 76 yards in win December 23rd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones throws 5 touchdowns in Week 16's overtime win over Washington December 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 279 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019