Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) activated from Injured Reserve on Saturday
Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku (wrist) was placed on the active roster on Saturday.
Njoku is expected to play in Week 14 after missing time with a wrist injury. In his first game back, our models project the Cleveland tight end to see 3.3 targets.
Njoku's Week 14 projection includes 2.0 receptions for 24.0 yards.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals December 29th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard (knee) on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Jarvis Landry catches 7 for 74 in Browns' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Baker Mayfield held to 192 yards Sunday in Browns' loss December 23rd, 2019