Update: Jets' Ryan Griffin (ankle) out for rest of Week 14
New York Jets tight end Ryan Griffin will not return on Sunday in the team's Week 14 game against the Miami Dolphins.
Griffin, who had burst onto the scene the last couple months, got hurt in the first quarter of Sunday's game against the Dolphins. He was quickly considered doubtful to play, and he was ruled out as the teams came out of the locker rooms for the second half.
Before exiting, Griffin had one catch for eight yards.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019