T.Y. Hilton (calf) still week-to-week for Colts
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton (calf) is still week-to-week, per head coach Frank Reich.
Hilton has made one limited appearance since Week 8 and there's a growing chance he doesn't return this season. Zach Pascal and Marcus Johnson led the Colts in targets in Sunday's Week 14 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Indianapolis will visit the New Orleans Saints on Monday night in Week 15.
Hilton has 35 receptions for 378 yards and 5 touchdowns on 52 targets in seven games this season.
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019