Saquon Barkley records 67 yards on 20 touches in Giants' loss
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley rushed 17 times for 66 yards and caught 3 passes (4 targets) for 1 yard in a 23-17, Week 14 overtime loss to the New York Giants on Monday night.
Barkley hasn't cleared 100 rushing yards since injuring his ankle in Week 3 and hasn't found the end zone since Week 8. He's averaging a full yard less per carry (4.0) than last season (5.0). Barkley is in a potential smash spot in Week 15 against a Miami Dolphins defense that is allowing the second-most rushing yards per game this season.
Barkley scored 8.2 FanDuel points on Monday. He's the RB2 in numberFire's Week 15 fantasy rankings, at a cost of $8,300. Our models project Barkley for 21.0 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Daniel Jones throws for 301 yards in Giants' loss in Week 17 December 30th, 2019
- Giants reportedly fire Pat Shurmur after 2 seasons December 30th, 2019
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants, records 76 yards in win December 23rd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones throws 5 touchdowns in Week 16's overtime win over Washington December 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 279 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019