Derrius Guice (MCL) lands on Washington IR, done until 2020
The Washington Redskins placed running back Derrius Guice on season-ending injured reserve with a sprained MCL.
Guice will head into the offseason with just five career appearances through his first two years in the NFL. He averaged a robust 5.8 yards on 42 carries this season but once again struggled to stay on the field. Adrian Peterson will close out the year as Washington's lead back.
Guice totaled 245 rushing yards (5.8 per carry), 79 receiving yards, and 3 touchdowns in five games this season.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) wants to return to field December 30th, 2019
- Ron Rivera reportedly getting Washington gig December 30th, 2019
- Washington fires Bruce Allen after disappointing decade December 30th, 2019
- Redskins' Terry McLaurin (concussion) out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (concussion) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin in concussion protocol, to be re-evaluated Thursday December 24th, 2019