Carolina's Greg Olsen (concussion) participates in Wednesday's practice
Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen (concussion) was a participant in individual drills during Wednesday's practice.
Olsen returned to practice after missing Week 14's game with a concussion. Carolina's offense will look to bounce back against a Seattle Seahawks' pass defense rated 14th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Olsen's current Week 15 projection includes 1.6 receptions for 18.0 yards on 2.7 targets.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Carolina's Luke Kuechly retires after 8 seasons January 14th, 2020
- Christian McCaffrey rushes for 1 touchdown, completes his bid for historic 1,000/1,000 season in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Panthers' Will Grier (foot) doubtful to return against Saints in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Panthers' DJ Moore (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Carolina's D.J. Moore (concussion) DNP on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Panthers' DJ Moore (concussion) absent from Tuesday practice December 24th, 2019