Browns' David Njoku (knee) limited at practice on Wednesday
Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku was limited at practice on Wednesday with a knee injury.
In his first game since Week 2, Njoku caught one of three targets for four yards. His extended absence was due to a wrist injury, so the knee injury is new. He will need to be monitored the rest of the week but is expected to play in an excellent matchup in Week 15 against an Arizona Cardinals defense that has been gashed by tight ends all season.
Njoku's Wednesday projection includes 2.6 receptions, 27.9 yards, and 5.7 FanDuel points. He is priced at $5,500.
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals December 29th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard (knee) on injured reserve December 24th, 2019