49ers' Raheem Mostert has 'earned' lead role, coach Kyle Shanahan says
San Francisco 49ers running back Raheem Mostert has "earned" his role as the team's top ball-carrier with his recent production, coach Kyle Shanahan said.
Mostert has stood out among the 49ers' backfield committee in recent weeks. He has gotten 35 carries over the past three weeks, compared to 19 for Tevin Coleman and has made the most of them. Mostert has rushed for 260 yards (7.4 per carry) and 3 touchdowns over this time.
Our models project Mostert to score 10.2 FanDuel points on Sunday against the Atlanta Falcons.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford expected to play 15-20 snaps Saturday January 11th, 2020
- San Francisco's Kwon Alexander (pectoral) activated off Injured Reserve on Friday January 10th, 2020