Greg Olsen remains 'limited' in Panthers' Thursday practice
Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen (concussion) remained "limited" in Thursday's practice.
Olsen is still in the concussion protocol, but could be cleared on Friday. Ian Thomas would take his place if he cannot play on Sunday.
Our models currently project Olsen to score 3.3 FanDuel points on Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Carolina's Luke Kuechly retires after 8 seasons January 14th, 2020
- Christian McCaffrey rushes for 1 touchdown, completes his bid for historic 1,000/1,000 season in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Panthers' Will Grier (foot) doubtful to return against Saints in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Panthers' DJ Moore (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Carolina's D.J. Moore (concussion) DNP on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Panthers' DJ Moore (concussion) absent from Tuesday practice December 24th, 2019