Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring, knee) out for Week 15
New York Jets wide receiver Demaryius Thomas will not play on Thursday Night Football in the team's Week 15 game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Thomas has played through a questionable tag all season long to this point, but his hamstring and knee injuries were too much to overcome on the short week. The Jets will be extremely thin in the pass-catching department against Baltimore.
In 11 games this season, Thomas has 36 catches for 433 yards and a touchdown.
- Dak Prescott 'definitely' Cowboys' franchise QB February 26th, 2020
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019