Le'Veon Bell rushes for season-high 87 yards in Jets' loss
New York Jets running back Le'Veon Bell rushed 21 times for 87 yards in a 42-21, Week 15 loss to the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday night.
Bell also caught 2 passes on 2 targets for a single yard. The rushing total is actually his highest in a Jets' uniform, though his 3.3 yards per carry remain a career-worst. The Jets will face the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 16, so expect Bell to play with an extra chip on his shoulder in that one.
Bell scored 9.8 FanDuel points on Thursday. He has 676 rushing yards, 404 receiving yards, 57 receptions (69 targets), and 4 touchdowns in 13 games.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019