Adam Thielen (hamstring) questionable for Vikings Week 15
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen (hamstring) is questionable for Week 15 against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Thielen has drawn just 3 targets in two limited appearances since Week 6. He made it through a full week of practice though, suggesting Thielen is nearing a return. Bisi Johnson (quad, questionable) hasn't done much as Thielen's replacement in two-wide sets.
Thielen is the WR24 in numberFire's Week 15 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 10.7 FanDuel points, at a cost of $7,300.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Minnesota's Adam Thielen (ankle) active for Saturday's playoff matchup against 49ers January 11th, 2020
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (ankle) staying 'off his feet' until Saturday January 10th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) questionable for Vikings on Saturday January 9th, 2020
- Stefon Diggs (illness) returns to practice Thursday for Minnesota January 9th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) not practicing for Minnesota Thursday January 9th, 2020