Washington's Trey Quinn (concussion) won't play in Week 15
Washington Redskins wide receiver Trey Quinn has been ruled out for the team's Week 15 game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Quinn is dealing with the concussion he suffered in Week 14, and it's unclear if he'll be ready to go in the near future. With Paul Richardson also out, Terry McLaurin will be the only real option for quarterback Dwayne Haskins.
In 12 games this season, Quinn has 26 catches for 198 yards and a touchdown.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) wants to return to field December 30th, 2019
- Ron Rivera reportedly getting Washington gig December 30th, 2019
- Washington fires Bruce Allen after disappointing decade December 30th, 2019
- Redskins' Terry McLaurin (concussion) out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (concussion) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin in concussion protocol, to be re-evaluated Thursday December 24th, 2019