Vikings' Alexander Mattison (ankle) won't play in Week 15
Minnesota Vikings running back Alexander Mattison will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 15 game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Mattison is dealing with an ankle injury, and it'll cost him Sunday's game. That means Mike Boone will serve as the primary change-of-pace back to Dalvin Cook.
In 13 games this season, Mattison has 462 rushing yards on 100 carries and a touchdown. He also has 10 catches for 82 yards.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Minnesota's Adam Thielen (ankle) active for Saturday's playoff matchup against 49ers January 11th, 2020
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (ankle) staying 'off his feet' until Saturday January 10th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) questionable for Vikings on Saturday January 9th, 2020
- Stefon Diggs (illness) returns to practice Thursday for Minnesota January 9th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) not practicing for Minnesota Thursday January 9th, 2020