Dolphins' Albert Wilson (concussion) questionable for Week 15
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Albert Wilson is considered questionable to play on Sunday in the team's Week 15 game against the New York Giants.
Like fellow receiver DeVante Parker, Wilson is questionable due to a concussion suffered in Week 14. While Parker got in a full practice session on Friday and seems on track to play, Wilson's status is still more up in the air.
Our models project Wilson for 1.5 catches, 16.9 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 3.5 FanDuel points.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Dolphins' Ryan Fitzpatrick throws for 320 yards Sunday December 30th, 2019
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker caps off breakout season with 137-yard performance in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Dolphins' Allen Hurns (ankle/neck) inactive against New England in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Miami's Ryan Fitzpatrick lights up the Bengals for 419 yards and 4 touchdowns in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Dolphins' Ryan Fitzpatrick throws for 279 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in defeat December 16th, 2019
- Patrick Laird posts 54 yards for Dolphins December 16th, 2019