Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) remains out for Week 15's matchup against Green Bay
Chicago Bears wide receiver Taylor Gabriel (concussion) will not play in Sunday's matchup against the Green Bay Packers.
Gabriel will miss his third straight game with a concussion. Anthony Miller should see more snaps at receiver in Week 15.
Miller's projection against Green Bay includes 3.8 receptions for 43.7 yards on 6.5 targets.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Mitchell Trubisky to remain Bears' starter in 2020 December 31st, 2019
- Cordarrelle Patterson (concussion) will not return for Chicago in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) remains out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky struggles in Bears' loss Sunday night December 23rd, 2019
- Allen Robinson has 53 yards on 12 targets in Bears' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Chicago's Taylor Gabriel (concussion) out for Week 16 December 20th, 2019