Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) questionable for Week 15's divisional matchup against Titans
Houston Texans wide receiver Will Fuller (hamstring) is questionable for Week 15's game against the Tennessee Titans.
Fuller was a limited participant all week due to his hamstring injury. Houston's offense will look to bounce back against a Titans' pass defense rated 16th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Fuller's Week 15 projection includes 4.3 receptions for 61.8 yards on 6.9 targets.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson throws for 388 yards Sunday in Texans' loss January 13th, 2020
- Houston's Jordan Akins (hamstring) out for Sunday's playoff game against Kansas City January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Will Fuller (groin) active for Divisional Round game on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Darren Fells (hip) to reportedly play in Divisional Round January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Darren Fells (hip) limited on Friday, questionable for Sunday's matchup against Chiefs January 10th, 2020
- Houston's Jordan Akins (hamstring) questionable for Sunday's playoff game against Kansas City January 10th, 2020