Lions' Matthew Stafford (back) out again for Week 15
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 15 game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
While this comes as no surprise, time is running out for Stafford to make a return this season. And with the Lions eliminated from playoff contention, it's hard to imagine the veteran passer plays another down this year. While he's out, David Blough will serve as the starting quarterback.
In eight games this season, Stafford has 2,499 passing yards with 19 touchdowns and five interceptions.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Lions' David Blough struggles in season finale December 30th, 2019
- Lions' Kenny Golladay being evaluated for a concussion against the Packers in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Rapoport: Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) should see full workload in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Lions' Bo Scarbrough (ribs) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) expected back Sunday December 19th, 2019
- Kenny Golladay kept in check during Detroit loss December 16th, 2019