Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) will remain out for Week 15
Los Angeles Rams tight end Gerald Everett has been ruled out for Week 15's game against the Dallas Cowboys.
Everett will not recover in time for Week 15 and will miss his third game in a row with wrist and knee injuries. Tyler Higbee will continue to be a top option in the Rams' passing attack in his absence. In Week 15 he will face a Cowboys pass defense rated 20th overall by our power rankings.
In his last two games combined, Higbee has caught 14 passes for 223 yards, and 1 touchdown on 19 targets.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Cooper Kupp scores for Rams in fourth straight December 23rd, 2019
- Gerald Everett (knee) returning for Rams on Saturday night December 20th, 2019
- Jared Goff throws for 284 yards in Rams' loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Todd Gurley held to 38 yards, scores twice in Rams' loss December 16th, 2019
- Rams' Tyler Higbee records 12 receptions for 111 yards in Week 15's defeat to Dallas December 15th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) will remain out for Week 15 December 13th, 2019