Eagles' Nelson Agholor (knee) downgraded to out Sunday
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Nelson Agholor (knee) has been downgraded to out for the team's Week 15 game against the Washington Redskins.
Agholor did not practice this week, so this is not necessarily a surprising development. JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Greg Ward and Robert Davis will see action in three-receiver sets.
He has scored 6.8 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor (knee) ruled out for Wild Card Weekend January 3rd, 2020