Saints expect Jared Cook (concussion) to play in Week 15's matchup against Colts
New Orleans Saints tight end Jared Cook (concussion) is expected to play in Monday's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Cook is expected to play after logging a full practice on Friday. New Orleans will face a Colts' defense rated 17th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Cook's Week 15 projection includes 3.9 receptions for 51.8 yards on 6.2 targets.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Saints' Taysom Hill accumulates 125 yards and a score in Sunday's overtime loss to Minnesota January 5th, 2020
- Antonio Brown works out with New Orleans Friday December 27th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees (knee) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws for 279 yards, 3 scores on Sunday for New Orleans December 23rd, 2019
- New Orleans' Michael Thomas sets single-season catch record in Week 16's victory over Titans December 22nd, 2019
- Alvin Kamara records 89 scoreless yards for Saints December 17th, 2019