Redskins place Paul Richardson (hamstring) on Injured Reserve
Washington Redskins wide receiver Paul Richardson (hamstring) was placed on Injured Reserve on Saturday.
Richardson will miss the remainder of the regular season due to a hamstring injury. Expect Kelvin Harmon to play more snaps at receiver going forward.
In ten games this season, Richardson hauled in 28 receptions for 245 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Texans acquire Anthony Miller in trade with Bears July 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard (Achilles) not practicing to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) avoids PUP list to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Deshaun Watson reports to Texans' training camp on Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) expected to miss start of Saints season July 23rd, 2021
- Rapoport: Davante Adams, Packers break off extension talks July 23rd, 2021
- Carroll: Gerald Everett will be "real threat" in 2021 June 23rd, 2021
- Russell Wilson excited for Seahawks' new "super complex" offense June 13th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021