Redskins place Paul Richardson (hamstring) on Injured Reserve
Washington Redskins wide receiver Paul Richardson (hamstring) was placed on Injured Reserve on Saturday.
Richardson will miss the remainder of the regular season due to a hamstring injury. Expect Kelvin Harmon to play more snaps at receiver going forward.
In ten games this season, Richardson hauled in 28 receptions for 245 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Eagles re-sign defensive end Vinny Curry to one-year deal August 7th, 2020
- Olson: Raiders will start Henry Ruggs in slot August 6th, 2020
- Kenny Golladay (COVID-19) good to go for Lions August 5th, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown now up to 180 pounds August 5th, 2020
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson '100 percent' after hernia surgery August 5th, 2020
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson also opts out of season August 5th, 2020
- Logan Thomas could be Washington's top tight end in 2020 August 3rd, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) cleared for football activity July 24th, 2020
- Washington rookie Antonio Gandy-Golden reportedly signs July 23rd, 2020
- Washington's Antonio Gibson inks rookie contract July 23rd, 2020
- Chase Young signs rookie deal with Washington July 23rd, 2020
- Washington's Kelvin Harmon reportedly tears ACL July 14th, 2020