Lions' Bo Scarbrough (ribs) out against Tampa Bay in Week 15
Detroit Lions running back Bo Scarbrough will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 15 game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Scarbrough was considered a game-time decision, and it seems that decision is to keep him out and avoid risking further injury. With the Alabama product sidelined, Ty Johnson and J.D. McKissic will handle backfield duties.
In four games this season, Scarbrough has 72 carries for 301 yards and a touchdown.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Lions' David Blough struggles in season finale December 30th, 2019
- Lions' Kenny Golladay being evaluated for a concussion against the Packers in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Rapoport: Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) should see full workload in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Lions' Bo Scarbrough (ribs) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) expected back Sunday December 19th, 2019
- Kenny Golladay kept in check during Detroit loss December 16th, 2019