Miles Sanders rushes for 122 yards, scores 2 touchdowns in Eagles Week 15 win
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders rushed for 122 yards and 1 touchdown on 19 carries in a 37-27 victory over the Washington Redskins in Week 15. Sanders also added 6 receptions for 50 yards and a touchdown through the air.
Sanders finally put it all together and had his breakout game in Week 15. He was effective on the ground and through the air, providing multiple big players, including his touchdown catch which came on an improbable throw from Wentz that threaded the needle to the back right corner of the end zone. Sanders shared the backfield with Boston Scott, but it was clear who the lead back was. Next up for Sanders is a crucial showdown with the Dallas Cowboys in Week 16.
Sanders scored 32.2 FanDuel points in Week 15, the second-most of any running back on the early slate. Sanders is up to 150 carries for 687 yards and 2 touchdowns on the ground, and 444 yards and 3 touchdowns through the air, in his rookie season.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor (knee) ruled out for Wild Card Weekend January 3rd, 2020