Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 143 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 15
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley produced 112 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15's 36-20 victory over the Miami Dolphins.
New York's star back recorded his third 100-yard game of the season and his first since Week 2. Expect Barkley to be utilized heavily in Week 16's division matchup against the Washington Redskins.
In Sunday's win against Washington, Barkley scored 28.3 FanDuel points. For the season, the 22-year old has produced 1,045 scrimmage yards and 5 touchdowns.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Daniel Jones throws for 301 yards in Giants' loss in Week 17 December 30th, 2019
- Giants reportedly fire Pat Shurmur after 2 seasons December 30th, 2019
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants, records 76 yards in win December 23rd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones throws 5 touchdowns in Week 16's overtime win over Washington December 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 279 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019