Carolina's Christian McCaffrey accumulates 175 scrimmage yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15
Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey produced 87 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15's loss to the Seattle Seahawks.
CMC finally broke out of his two-game scoring slump in Week 15 with two rushing touchdowns. Through 14 games this season, McCaffrey has done serious damage on the ground, averaging one rushing touchdown per game.
In Week 15's defeat to Seattle, McCaffrey scored 33.5 FanDuel points. For the season, the 23-year old back has produced 2,121 scrimmage yards and 18 touchdowns.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Carolina's Luke Kuechly retires after 8 seasons January 14th, 2020
- Christian McCaffrey rushes for 1 touchdown, completes his bid for historic 1,000/1,000 season in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Panthers' Will Grier (foot) doubtful to return against Saints in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Panthers' DJ Moore (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Carolina's D.J. Moore (concussion) DNP on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Panthers' DJ Moore (concussion) absent from Tuesday practice December 24th, 2019