Buccaneers' Breshad Perriman explodes for 113 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 15
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Breshad Perriman produced 5 receptions for 113 yards and 3 touchdowns in Sunday's victory over the Detroit Lions.
Perriman had no problem establishing himself as a starter with season-high marks in receiving touchdowns and yardage. With Chris Godwin exiting today's game with a hamstring injury, Perriman could be in line for a lead role in Week 16.
In Sunday's road victory over Detroit, Perriman scored 32.1 FanDuel points. For the season, the 26-year old has hauled in 24 receptions for 409 yards and 5 touchdowns.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chris Godwin extension 'high' on Buccaneers' priorities December 30th, 2019
- Jameis Winston's future with Buccaneers to be decided in 'couple weeks' December 30th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (hamstring) remains out on Friday December 27th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out of Tampa Bay's game Saturday December 19th, 2019
- Mike Evans (hamstring) placed on Buccaneers' injured reserve December 18th, 2019