Minnesota's Dalvin Cook (shoulder) will not return to Week 15's matchup against Chargers
Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook (shoulder) is ruled out for the remainder of Week 15's game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Cook will not return after exiting in the third quarter with a shoulder injury.
Mike Boone should see more snaps at running back in Week 15.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Minnesota's Adam Thielen (ankle) active for Saturday's playoff matchup against 49ers January 11th, 2020
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (ankle) staying 'off his feet' until Saturday January 10th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) questionable for Vikings on Saturday January 9th, 2020
- Stefon Diggs (illness) returns to practice Thursday for Minnesota January 9th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) not practicing for Minnesota Thursday January 9th, 2020
- Vikings' Adam Thielen reportedly needed stitches for 'bad cut' on ankle January 9th, 2020