Seattle's Chris Carson rumbles for 133 yards and 2 scores in Week 15's victory over Carolina
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson produced 137 scrimmage yards and 2 touchdowns in Sunday's 30-24 victory over the Carolina Panthers.
Carson was unstoppable in Week 15, establishing season-marks in rushing yardage and touchdowns. Expect Seattle's lead back to eat again in next week's matchup against the Arizona Cardinals.
In Sunday's win against Carolina, Carson scored 26.2 FanDuel points. For the season, the 25-year old back has produced 1,436 scrimmage yards and 9 touchdowns.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Russell Wilson unable to do it all for Seahawks in Lambeau January 13th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett has 136 yards, touchdown on 9 catches in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch scores twice in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch 'ready to handle more of a workload,' Seahawks say January 6th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett provides 62 yards as Seahawks advance January 6th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch hits paydirt in Seahawks' victory January 6th, 2020