Atlanta's Julio Jones hauls in 13 receptions for 134 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones produced 13 receptions for 134 yards and 2 touchdowns in Sunday's victory over the San Francisco 49ers.
Jones finally broke out of his career-long scoring drought with two receiving touchdowns. After seeing 20 targets in Week 15, Atlanta's stud receiver is averaging elite WR1 volume in 13 games this season (9.9 targets).
In Week 15's road win over San Francisco, Jones scored 31.9 FanDuel points. For the season, Jones has hauled in 82 receptions for 1150 yards and 6 touchdowns.
- Steelers expected to add running back in draft March 30th, 2020
- Buccaneers believe Tom Brady 'still has plenty of arm' March 30th, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Lions sign receiver Geronimo Allison March 29th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Allen Bailey extends with Falcons through 2021 March 25th, 2020
- Falcons sign former Vikings receiver Laquon Treadwell March 22nd, 2020
- Todd Gurley quickly picked up by Falcons March 20th, 2020
- Dante Fowler joins Atlanta on three-year deal March 18th, 2020
- Falcons reportedly parting ways with Devonta Freeman March 16th, 2020
- Falcons reportedly acquire Hayden Hurst from Ravens to fill void March 16th, 2020