Todd Gurley held to 38 yards, scores twice in Rams' loss
Los Angeles Rams running back Todd Gurley rushed 11 times for 20 yards and 1 touchdown, and caught 3 passes for 18 yards and another touchdown in a 44-21, Week 15 loss to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.
The Rams dropped back 54 times and only attempted 14 rushes, so game flow didn't set up favorably for Gurley. It was his second-lowest yardage total of the season, but Gurley compensated with his third multi-touchdown game. The Rams will visit the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday night in Week 16.
Gurley scored 19.3 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has 741 rushing yards (3.9 per carry), 186 receiving yards, 29 receptions (46 targets), and 12 touchdowns in 13 games.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Cooper Kupp scores for Rams in fourth straight December 23rd, 2019
- Gerald Everett (knee) returning for Rams on Saturday night December 20th, 2019
- Jared Goff throws for 284 yards in Rams' loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Todd Gurley held to 38 yards, scores twice in Rams' loss December 16th, 2019
- Rams' Tyler Higbee records 12 receptions for 111 yards in Week 15's defeat to Dallas December 15th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) will remain out for Week 15 December 13th, 2019