Patrick Laird posts 54 yards for Dolphins
Miami Dolphins running back Patrick Laird rushed 12 times for 46 yards and caught 2 passes (5 targets) for 8 yards in a 36-20, Week 15 loss to the New York Giants on Sunday.
Laird has now recorded at least 14 touches and drawn 5 targets in three straight games. Expect a similar workload, accompanied by a more favorable game script, when the Dolphins play the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 16.
Laird scored 6.4 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has 130 rushing yards (3.0 per carry), 155 receiving yards, 18 receptions (24 targets), and 1 touchdown this season.
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Dolphins' Ryan Fitzpatrick throws for 320 yards Sunday December 30th, 2019
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker caps off breakout season with 137-yard performance in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Dolphins' Allen Hurns (ankle/neck) inactive against New England in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Miami's Ryan Fitzpatrick lights up the Bengals for 419 yards and 4 touchdowns in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Dolphins' Ryan Fitzpatrick throws for 279 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in defeat December 16th, 2019
- Patrick Laird posts 54 yards for Dolphins December 16th, 2019