Richard Sherman (hamstring) practicing in full for 49ers
San Francisco 49ers defensive back Richard Sherman (hamstring) is practicing in full for Week 16 against the Los Angeles Rams on Saturday night.
Sherman will return from his one-game absence. He currently grades as Pro Football Focus' top overall cornerback this season.
The 49ers D/ST is 15th in numberFire's Week 16 fantasy rankings.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- San Francisco's Dante Pettis inactive for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman officially active for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- San Francisco's Tevin Coleman (shoulder) fully practices on Friday, expected to play in Super Bowl January 31st, 2020
- Tevin Coleman (shoulder) gets in limited practice for 49ers January 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020