Giants' Evan Engram dealing with Lisfranc injury
New York Giants tight end Evan Engram (injured reserve) is undergoing foot surgery on Friday.
Engram said it's not a "full" Lisfranc injury but that he needs to stabilize the tendon in his foot. He has played in just 19-of-32 games over the last two seasons. The Giants square off with the Washington Redskins in Week 16. Rookie Kaden Smith will close out the year as the Giants' starting tight end.
Engram caught 44 passes on 68 targets for 467 yards and 3 touchdowns in eight games this season.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Giants rule out Darius Slayton (hamstring) for remainder of Week 3 contest September 26th, 2021
- Giants' Devontae Booker inactive for Week 3 clash with Atlanta September 26th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021