Joe Mixon (calf) off Bengals' final Week 16 injury report
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon (calf) wasn't listed on the final injury report for Week 16 against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.
Mixon was listed as a limited participant on Thursday, but there's no concern about his Week 16 availability. The 23-year-old back has rushed for at least 135 yards and cleared 150 scrimmage yards in back-to-back weeks. The Dolphins are allowing the second-most rushing yards per game this season (140.9), so it's a potential championship-winning matchup for Mixon.
Mixon is the RB8 in numberFire's Week 16 fantasy rankings. He's projected for 15.6 FanDuel points against the Dolphins, at a cost of $7,800, per our models.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green wants to be with Bengals long-term December 30th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) finally lands on I.R. for Cincinnati December 23rd, 2019
- Tyler Boyd has season-high 128 yards, 2 touchdowns in Bengals' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Cincinnati's Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns in Week 16's loss to Miami December 22nd, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (illness) dealing with stomach bug ahead of Week 16 game against Miami December 22nd, 2019