Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 279 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley produced 189 rushing yards and one rushing touchdown in Sunday's overtime victory over the Washington Redskins.
Barkley flashed his game-breaking ability in Week 16's overtime victory with a two long touchdowns in the first half. After initially struggling with an ankle injury, the Giants' star looks to be the foundation of New York's offense again, with 27 touches per game since Week 15.
In Sunday's win against Washington, Barkley scored 41.9 FanDuel points. For the season, the 22-year old has produced 1,324 scrimmage yards and 7 touchdowns.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Daniel Jones throws for 301 yards in Giants' loss in Week 17 December 30th, 2019
- Giants reportedly fire Pat Shurmur after 2 seasons December 30th, 2019
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants, records 76 yards in win December 23rd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones throws 5 touchdowns in Week 16's overtime win over Washington December 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 279 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019