Giants' Daniel Jones throws 5 touchdowns in Week 16's overtime win over Washington
New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones produced 28 completions for 353 yards and 5 touchdowns in Sunday's 41-35 win over the Washington Redskins.
In his first game back from an ankle injury, Jones showed no signs of rust with career-marks in passing yardage and touchdowns. Through 11 starts this season, the Giants' young signal caller has performed well with 2.09 touchdown passes per game.
In Week 16's victory against Washington, Jones scored 35.2 FanDuel points. For the season, the rookie has produced 256 completions for 23 touchdowns and 2,726 yards.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Daniel Jones throws for 301 yards in Giants' loss in Week 17 December 30th, 2019
- Giants reportedly fire Pat Shurmur after 2 seasons December 30th, 2019
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants, records 76 yards in win December 23rd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones throws 5 touchdowns in Week 16's overtime win over Washington December 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 279 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019