Mitchell Trubisky struggles in Bears' loss Sunday night
Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky completed 18 of 34 passes for 157 yards in 26-3 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
Trubisky only completed 52.9% of his passes and did not make up for it by making big plays through the air. He only averaged 8.7 yards per completion and did not complete a pass for more than 20 yards.
He scored 8.3 FanDuel points to rank 30th among quarterbacks in Week 16.
- Kendrick Bourne officially re-signs with 49ers April 6th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson not expected to have an every-down role April 6th, 2020
- The 2020 NFL Draft will be "fully virtual" April 6th, 2020
- Panthers have had internal talks over Christian McCaffrey's contract April 6th, 2020
- Rams' Austin Blythe expected to start at center April 6th, 2020
- Quincy Enunwa (neck) a 'big question mark' for Jets April 6th, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- Bears sign Germain Ifedi to one-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Bears re-sign Tyler Bray to bolster quarterback depth March 25th, 2020
- Artie Burns reportedly agrees to one-year contract with Bears March 21st, 2020
- Leonard Floyd released by Bears March 18th, 2020
- Bears get Nick Foles from Jaguars for 4th-rounder March 18th, 2020