Jarvis Landry catches 7 for 74 in Browns' loss
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry caught 7 passes on 8 targets for 74 yards in a 31-15, Week 16 loss to the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.
Landry led the Browns in receiving across the board, with a long of 33 yards. After scoring a touchdown in every game in November, Landry has failed to find the end zone through four December contests. Cleveland will close out 2019 against the Cincinnati Bengals next weekend.
Landry scored 10.9 FanDuel points in Week 16. He has 81 catches on 131 targets for 1,092 yards and 5 touchdowns this season.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals December 29th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard (knee) on injured reserve December 24th, 2019