Michael Gallup comes close to century mark in Cowboys' loss
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup caught 5 passes on 11 targets for 98 yards in a 17-9, Week 16 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.
Gallup was out-targeted by Amari Cooper 12-11, but out-gained him 98-24. He's seen double-digit targets in four of the last seven games. The Cowboys will face the Washington Redskins in Week 17.
Gallup scored 12.3 FanDuel points in Week 16. He has 61 catches on 106 targets for 1,009 yards and 3 touchdowns in 13 this season.
- Seahawks sign former Raider Benson Mayowa April 1st, 2020
- Patriots release Cody Kessler April 1st, 2020
- Timmy Jernigan reportedly signs with Texans April 1st, 2020
- Tyrod Taylor 'in driver seat' to start for Chargers April 1st, 2020
- Jadeveon Clowney, Titans having talks April 1st, 2020
- Patriots' Jarrett Stidham on 'inside track' for starting job April 1st, 2020
- Cowboys, Aldon Smith reach agreement on one-year, $4 million contract April 1st, 2020
- Greg Zuerlein joins Cowboys on three-year deal March 27th, 2020
- Cowboys resume contract talks with Dak Prescott March 25th, 2020
- Cowboys pick up Blake Bell March 25th, 2020
- Dontari Poe reportedly agrees to deal with Dallas March 25th, 2020
- Cowboys center Travis Frederick retires March 23rd, 2020