Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner's status for Week 17 is "very much in question," according to head coach Mike Tomlin.
Conner left Sunday's game against the Jets early with the thigh injury and never returned. If he can't go, Jaylen Samuels and Benny Snell would lead the charge in the backfield.
Our models project Conner for 37.6 rushing yards, 13.9 receiving yards, 0.4 touchdowns and 8.1 FanDuel points.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17 December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019