Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott (shoulder) was an estimated non-participant in Wednesday's practice.
For the second straight week, Prescott did not throw in the first practice session. Expect Prescott to sit out until Week 17's game against the Washington Redskins.
Prescott's projection against the Redskins includes 22.8 completions for 1.8 touchdowns and 280.9 yards.
- Devin Singletary capable of being "the workload guy" April 8th, 2020
- Chiefs, DeAndre Washington agree to one-year contract April 8th, 2020
- Seahawks re-sign Jordan Simmons April 8th, 2020
- Falcons' John Cominsky to have increased role April 8th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'fully healthy' for Bengals April 8th, 2020
- Bengals' Drew Sample expected to make 'significant jump' April 8th, 2020
- Cowboys, Aldon Smith reach agreement on one-year, $4 million contract April 1st, 2020
- Greg Zuerlein joins Cowboys on three-year deal March 27th, 2020
- Cowboys resume contract talks with Dak Prescott March 25th, 2020
- Cowboys pick up Blake Bell March 25th, 2020
- Dontari Poe reportedly agrees to deal with Dallas March 25th, 2020
- Cowboys center Travis Frederick retires March 23rd, 2020