Saints' Drew Brees (knee) limited on Wednesday
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees was limited in practice on Wednesday with a knee injury ahead of Week 17's game against the Carolina Panthers.
The Saints held a walk-through practice on Wednesday and provided an estimated injury report, which listed Brees as limited with a knee injury. Star wide receiver Michael Thomas was also listed as limited with a hand injury. The Saints still have a long shot at clinching the top overall seed in the NFC, and their injury reports this week will need to be monitored for updates on Brees and Thomas.
Brees' Week 17 projection includes 274.4 yards, 2.06 touchdowns, 0.6 interceptions, and 19.7 FanDuel points. He is priced at $8,400.
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- P.J. Williams staying in New Orleans April 2nd, 2020
- Sheldon Rankins (Achilles') reportedly to be ready for Saints' camp March 31st, 2020
- Janoris Jenkins signs with Saints through 2022 March 25th, 2020
- Emmanuel Sanders signs two-year contract with Saints worth up to $19 million March 20th, 2020
- Saints re-sign Andrus Peat for 5 seasons March 20th, 2020
- Saints reportedly retain Marshon Lattimore March 20th, 2020